woensdag 14 februari 2018


Take Note


Hello! 

Today it's Valentines Day and I think this is a nice day to create something for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. This week the theme is: 'Take Note'
















For me the first thought was a real note. As I like to alter everything I took a real post-it and started to paint white gesso on it. Just as long until the thin paper started to look a little bit crackled and worn. On top of the post-it I put transparant Hard Tex. To make it a little bit more firm.
















The second thing I did was creating the background for the post-it. For this I used a stencil with hearts and modeling paste. I colorized the hearts and background with pearl pigment powder (pink, grey and bronze) and infusions (sunset beach). Spraying some water on it melted al the colours together. I filled the white spots with Distress Oxide (wilted violet)

















The stamp I used is a lace stamp. I used white embossing powder to make it clearly visible.
At the edge of the card and hearts I put on soft crayon (purple and black).


I hope you enjoyed reading the way I created this card and hope to see you again!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Time Out

Hi everyone, this time it's my last project for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge as a guest designer. How funny it is, t...