Monday Challenge 'Tear it up'
This theme is really my thing, tearing it up! Making it messy.
Again I used Distress Ink and Distress Oxide in the same way as I did before. Putting some directly on my craftsheet, spraying some water on it and dabbing it on my paper.
Sometimes I dry it with my heattool and dab again several times. Just to get the right background.
Some background stamps will always do the trick. And this one gives a worn look.
I also used 2 colours of embossing powder for the words.
I started of course with tearing a piece of paper.
Then an old favorite stamp caught my eye. I've got more stamps in this range. They are hard to get.
I like the mixture of a lifelike face and a comic like body.