dinsdag 30 januari 2018


Winter Blues


In the middle of the winter here in the Netherlands, where it's dark all day long, it wasn't so hard to imagine a feeling of Winter Blues. It's so nice to be able to do something that makes you happy like designing a card for the Monday Challenge at Simon Says Stamp.
This time I was inspired at what we call 'A drizzling day'



I used a stencil that you can see in different ways. A bud of a flower or in my case some dots with the paint dripping down.


I made a reverse stencil of the stencil so I could fill the wholes inside the dots with stamps.
Later on I put the original stencil on it and used acryllic paste for the texture. I'll be sure to keep that reverse stencil well!



For the background I used infusions and sprayed water on it. And then just let it drip, spray some more water, let it drip, drip.
I also used a tiny piece of another stencil that had some little dots in it (like snow) Just to give it that little extra.



And I finished with an old silver cream.

If there is a Winter Blues, this is what it looks like 😊

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Time Out

Hi everyone, this time it's my last project for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge as a guest designer. How funny it is, t...